Motorcyclist killed in crash on Houston's south side
HOUSTON -- Police say a motorcycle trick cost a biker his life on Houston's south side overnight.
It happened on Reed near Jutland. Police say the biker was attempting to do a wheelie when he hit a car. Officers say the biker was not wearing a helmet at the time and died at the scene.
The driver of the vehicle was not hurt and likely will not face charges.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced 18 min ago
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- Fresno State to play USC Las Vegas Bowl
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Rain could pose threat to Valley orange crops
- Toys for Tots Marathon Weekend 2013
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Man wanted for shooting near Fresno ice rink arrested
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- HWY 41 opens near Tenaya Lodge after closed due to snow
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
55 min ago