Motorcyclist killed in crash on Houston's south side
HOUSTON -- Police say a motorcycle trick cost a biker his life on Houston's south side overnight.
It happened on Reed near Jutland. Police say the biker was attempting to do a wheelie when he hit a car. Officers say the biker was not wearing a helmet at the time and died at the scene.
The driver of the vehicle was not hurt and likely will not face charges.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Tulare Police Chief Arrested 1 min ago
- Obama: Sanctions show costs to Russia on Crimea 21 min ago
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Sonic robbed at gunpoint in Clovis
- Large fire burns abandoned home in Central Fresno
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos