Firefighter suffers minor injuries battling house fire
HOUSTON -- Arson investigators are looking into what caused a house fire in west Houston this morning.
The fire broke at a home on Cranbrook and Blue Willow. One firefighter suffered minor injuries while battling the flames.
The house was vacant. The exact cause of the fire is under investigation.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Freeze affects Valley's $1.5 billion citrus industry
- Fresno auto shops build next Wheels of Hope car 17 min ago
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list 38 min ago
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Surviving the mall's food court 3 min ago
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Fresno man
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- Consumer Watch: Surviving the mall's food...
10 min ago
- Fresno auto repair shops look for next...
43 min ago
- Freeze takes toll on Valley's $1.5 billion...
1 min ago