Firefighter suffers minor injuries battling house fire
HOUSTON -- Arson investigators are looking into what caused a house fire in west Houston this morning.
The fire broke at a home on Cranbrook and Blue Willow. One firefighter suffered minor injuries while battling the flames.
The house was vacant. The exact cause of the fire is under investigation.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard 29 min ago
- Search continues for Tulare County OIS suspect
- Drop in Valley flu cases 53 min ago
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- Accuweather Forecast
49 min ago
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos