Disabled woman left in van improving in hospital
HOUSTON -- A 57-year-old disabled woman left in a hot van outside an assisted living facility has been upgraded to stable condition.
Last week, Rebekah Harkins sat in a van outside the Sean Ashley House in southwest Houston for more than five hours. She was taken to a hospital in critical condition.
The investigation into what led Harkins to be left inside that van is ongoing.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest 49 min ago
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Freeze impacts Valley tropical fruit harvest
54 min ago
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos