Disabled woman left in van improving in hospital
HOUSTON -- A 57-year-old disabled woman left in a hot van outside an assisted living facility has been upgraded to stable condition.
Last week, Rebekah Harkins sat in a van outside the Sean Ashley House in southwest Houston for more than five hours. She was taken to a hospital in critical condition.
The investigation into what led Harkins to be left inside that van is ongoing.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Two killed in shooting near Exeter 29 min ago
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire