Porterville man charged in shooting death of Refugio Reyes
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Porterville man has been charged with a murder that happened almost four months ago. Police say 37-year-old Bradley McGee was already in jail on unrelated charges.
Investigators say he is responsible for the shooting death of 36-year-old Refugio Reyes. He was found dead inside his house on April 24th.
Officers are not releasing any other details about the investigation including a possible motive for the murder.
porterville, shooting, murder, local
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well 24 min ago
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: 2 dead after car hits crowd at SXSW
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered