One dead after Fresno County ATV crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A 12-year-old boy died after his quad ATV collided with a car in Fresno County.
A helicopter flew the boy to Community Regional Medical Center. The accident happened on Auberry Road near Copper around 4 p.m. Friday. The CHP says it appears the quad rider crossed into the street in front of a BMW. According to a coroner report the 12-year-old died.
The speed limit on the road is 55 mph.
fresno, fresno county, local
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos