One dead after Fresno County ATV crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A 12-year-old boy died after his quad ATV collided with a car in Fresno County.
A helicopter flew the boy to Community Regional Medical Center. The accident happened on Auberry Road near Copper around 4 p.m. Friday. The CHP says it appears the quad rider crossed into the street in front of a BMW. According to a coroner report the 12-year-old died.
The speed limit on the road is 55 mph.
fresno, fresno county, local
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- 10 more bodies found inside sunken ferry by divers
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- Credit card skimming device found at gas station
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Singer Juan Gabriel released from Vegas hospital
- Easter Brunch recipe
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos