Fresno Fair job information
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Organizers are trying to fill hundreds of jobs before the Fresno Fair's two week run begins.
The fair will hold its third annual job fair to find workers for more than 800 positions, from ticket sales associates to parking attendants.
The temporary jobs start at minimum wage. The fair runs from October 2 to October 13.
The job fair takes place Thursday August 15 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Commerce Building at the fairgrounds.
Organizers say you must bring two forms of ID and multiple copies of your resume. You can fill out an application at the job fair or online.
More information about Fresno fair jobs visit: www.fresnofair.com
fresno, fresno county, local
- Earthquake shakes parts of the Central Valley
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial
- Marathoner Fresno police officer outruns serial burglar
- How to make Christmas cookies and cocktails
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Son sought in beating of parents in Fresno
- Silent Sleigh and Mandela Controversy
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam