Fresno Fair job information
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Organizers are trying to fill hundreds of jobs before the Fresno Fair's two week run begins.
The fair will hold its third annual job fair to find workers for more than 800 positions, from ticket sales associates to parking attendants.
The temporary jobs start at minimum wage. The fair runs from October 2 to October 13.
The job fair takes place Thursday August 15 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Commerce Building at the fairgrounds.
Organizers say you must bring two forms of ID and multiple copies of your resume. You can fill out an application at the job fair or online.
More information about Fresno fair jobs visit: www.fresnofair.com
fresno, fresno county, local
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals