3.6 earthquake strikes near Coalinga
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The USGS is reporting a 3.6 earthquake has struck in Central California about 16 miles WSW of Coalinga.
The earthquake struck around 8 a.m. and had a depth of 4.1 miles along the San Andreas Fault. The Earthquake was located 16 miles west-southwest of Coalinga and 28 miles west of Avenal -- north of Parkfield and south of HWY 198.
There are no reports of any damage at this time.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.com for any developments on this story.
coalinga, avenal, fresno county, kings county, earthquake, local
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom 8 min ago
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos