Man accused of shooting outside Porterville Office Max arraigned
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man suspected in a deadly shooting outside a Porterville Office Max was arraigned Tuesday afternoon.
Kamhen Saleh was charged with two counts of murder. Saleh pleaded not guilty for both counts of murder. Authorities say the man shot and killed Adam Verdusco and Omar Calderon last Friday while the men were allegedly breaking into a car parked outside the store.
Porterville detectives say the car belonged to Saleh. They believe Saleh saw the men stealing tens of thousands of dollars in cash from a backpack in his car. Officers say the suspect carried such a large amount of cash, because his family owned several check cashing businesses in town.
porterville, murder, local
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hours after contact drop 55 min ago
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Merced County marijuana grow lands man in jail
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 44 min ago
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- Man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- Good Sports: Clovis High baseball