Woman accused of breaking into Santa Fe Basque
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A woman is in jail accused of breaking into a restaurant in Central Fresno.
Police say 25-year-old Morina Barrera broke into the Santa Fe Basque restaurant on Maroa near Shields around 9:30 Wednesday night. Authorities say the restaurant owner called the police when he saw the suspect go into the kitchen.
Police say Barrera somehow made her way into the attic, then she fell on the patio area -- where she was later arrested.
No injuries were reported but authorities say Barrera caused some damage to the restaurant's roof and attic.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, crimetracker, local
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals