Luftenburg's bridal shop officially closes
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- After more than 70 years a historic business has officially closed its bridal shop at the Fulton Mall.
Luftenburg's has decided to move the owners say they need more opportunity. The store is relocating to the Blackstone and Shaw area, where the owners of Luftenburg's say the parking will be easier and clients will have better access. Luftenburg's is one of the last businesses to leave the Fulton Mall and the owners say it was a difficult decision but one they felt they had to make.
"It's kind of sad, it's been here for so long, you hate to see it go, but you have to go to where the business is and it's not downtown," Delores Sulenta with Luftenburg's said.
Sulenta hopes the new store in Northwest Fresno will be up and running by next week.
fresno, fresno downtown, local
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach over trash dispute
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Almond crop expected to take a massive hit
- Honey oil explosion ends with felony arrest
- Enforcing water restrictions in Madera County and City
- Requests to carry concealed guns surges in Calif.
- Fresno State launches Good Samaritan Fund
- Teachers are in demand at VUSD
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels