Luftenburg's bridal shop officially closes
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- After more than 70 years a historic business has officially closed its bridal shop at the Fulton Mall.
Luftenburg's has decided to move the owners say they need more opportunity. The store is relocating to the Blackstone and Shaw area, where the owners of Luftenburg's say the parking will be easier and clients will have better access. Luftenburg's is one of the last businesses to leave the Fulton Mall and the owners say it was a difficult decision but one they felt they had to make.
"It's kind of sad, it's been here for so long, you hate to see it go, but you have to go to where the business is and it's not downtown," Delores Sulenta with Luftenburg's said.
Sulenta hopes the new store in Northwest Fresno will be up and running by next week.
fresno, fresno downtown, local
- Two killed in shooting near Exeter 48 min ago
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire