Luftenburg's bridal shop officially closes
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- After more than 70 years a historic business has officially closed its bridal shop at the Fulton Mall.
Luftenburg's has decided to move the owners say they need more opportunity. The store is relocating to the Blackstone and Shaw area, where the owners of Luftenburg's say the parking will be easier and clients will have better access. Luftenburg's is one of the last businesses to leave the Fulton Mall and the owners say it was a difficult decision but one they felt they had to make.
"It's kind of sad, it's been here for so long, you hate to see it go, but you have to go to where the business is and it's not downtown," Delores Sulenta with Luftenburg's said.
Sulenta hopes the new store in Northwest Fresno will be up and running by next week.
fresno, fresno downtown, local
- Man found dead with gunshot wounds in Visalia
- Triple stabbing in East Central Fresno
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Visalia Police: Street racer crashes into mattress store
- Fire sprinklers cause flooding at FCOE after small fire
- Sanger police chase ends in crash
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Man killed in rollover crash near Caruthers
- Wyoming gas explosion prompts evacuation of town
- Clashes in east Ukraine leave at least 2 dead
- Activists: Syrian airstrikes in north kill 18
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter during attack
- Man worried 'MURDER' tattoo might hurt his case