Arson fire burns Central Fresno home
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno Fire Department is looking for an arsonist after an overnight house fire.
The fire broke out about 3 a.m. Monday morning, not far from Peralta and Fresno Street in Central Fresno. The home was vacant and boarded up, so firefighters had to cut their way inside.
After they put out the flames, investigators say they found paper materials inside used to start the fire.
So far, no arrests have been made. The fire caused about ten-thousand dollars in damage.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, arson, fire, local
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water...
59 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos