Arson fire burns Central Fresno home
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno Fire Department is looking for an arsonist after an overnight house fire.
The fire broke out about 3 a.m. Monday morning, not far from Peralta and Fresno Street in Central Fresno. The home was vacant and boarded up, so firefighters had to cut their way inside.
After they put out the flames, investigators say they found paper materials inside used to start the fire.
So far, no arrests have been made. The fire caused about ten-thousand dollars in damage.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, arson, fire, local
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Fallout from Target's data breach 8 min ago
- Photos: 2 dead after car hits crowd at SXSW
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs