Arson fire burns Central Fresno home
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno Fire Department is looking for an arsonist after an overnight house fire.
The fire broke out about 3 a.m. Monday morning, not far from Peralta and Fresno Street in Central Fresno. The home was vacant and boarded up, so firefighters had to cut their way inside.
After they put out the flames, investigators say they found paper materials inside used to start the fire.
So far, no arrests have been made. The fire caused about ten-thousand dollars in damage.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, arson, fire, local
- 3 boys missing in Dinuba
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover