Vacant two story Fresno home destroyed by fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Investigators are trying to find out what caused a vacant home to go up in flames in Central Fresno.
The fire broke out shortly before 1 a.m. Monday morning on a house on Yosemite near Belmont. Fire officials said when they arrived the two-story home was fully engulfed. At one point, the top floor collapsed making for very dangerous conditions.
The fire threatened other nearby structures, but fire fighters got it under control before it got any further.
No injuries have been reported.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, fire, local
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hours after contact drop
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Merced County marijuana grow lands man in jail
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Fresno kidnap, sex assault suspect changes plea 18 min ago
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- Man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- Good Sports: Clovis High baseball