Man stabbed in Northeast Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police are looking for at least two suspects in a stabbing that left one person injured in Northeast Fresno.
The incident happened around 2:15 a.m. Sunday morning. Fresno Police say the victim was walking with friends along Cedar near Gettysburg. That's when the suspects pulled up in a car, got out, and stabbed him.
He was taken to Community Regional Medical Center in Downtown Fresno. There is no word yet on his condition.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, stabbing, crimetracker, local
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos