Uninvited guests shoot woman at Fresno house party
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A search is underway for the gunmen who shot and injured a woman in Southeast Fresno.
Police say a group of people showed up uninvited to a party on Inyo near Cypress around 2:45 Sunday morning. When they were turned away, authorities say the suspects got in a car, parked in front of the home and began shooting.
A 20-year-old woman was hit in the leg. She's expected to be okay.
Police say the suspects were in a green convertible, possibly a Mustang, but no further details have been released.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, shooting, local
- Authorities investigate a shooting in Madera County 13 min ago
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian 29 min ago
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls