Man stabbed to death outside Ewell's Place in Central Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police are still looking for the person who stabbed and killed a man outside a Central Fresno bar.
The deadly stabbing happened around 8:45 Wednesday night outside Ewell's Place on Dakota near Blackstone.
Investigators say three men got into a fight. The victim was stabbed several times. He was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead. All we're told about him is he's a man in his mid-30's. He and another person had just arrived when the deadly fight began.
"It might be a motorcycle gang... We're conducting interviews right now if it's any of that or if the suspect or victim were involved in any of those groups," said Fresno Police Lt. Jose Garza.
Detectives spent the night interviewing witnesses. They'll also check with neighboring businesses to see if the deadly fight was caught on surveillance cameras. The victim has not been identified.
crimetracker, stabbing, fresno, fresno central, fresno county, local, rick montanez
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher 1 min ago
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos