Man stabbed to death outside Ewell's Place in Central Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police are still looking for the person who stabbed and killed a man outside a Central Fresno bar.
The deadly stabbing happened around 8:45 Wednesday night outside Ewell's Place on Dakota near Blackstone.
Investigators say three men got into a fight. The victim was stabbed several times. He was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead. All we're told about him is he's a man in his mid-30's. He and another person had just arrived when the deadly fight began.
"It might be a motorcycle gang... We're conducting interviews right now if it's any of that or if the suspect or victim were involved in any of those groups," said Fresno Police Lt. Jose Garza.
Detectives spent the night interviewing witnesses. They'll also check with neighboring businesses to see if the deadly fight was caught on surveillance cameras. The victim has not been identified.
crimetracker, stabbing, fresno, fresno central, fresno county, local, rick montanez
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2 9 min ago
- Reward raised to $100K to find Ryan Rodriquez
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos