Visalia man arrested after drugs, bomb found
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Visalia Police say a gang member is off the streets after they found drugs and a bomb inside a home.
Benito Arzate, 27, was taken into custody at a home off South Santa Fe Avenue in Visalia. Officers said when they served a search warrant, they found meth, marijuana, and a pipe bomb.
The bomb squad was called to deal with the explosive. Arzate is in jail facing numerous charges.
visalia, tulare county, marijuana, drug bust, local
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos