Man arrested after high speed chase in Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man is in jail after being accused of leading Fresno Police officers on a high speed chase.
Officers say they tried to pull over 27-year-old Rudy Soto in Northwest Fresno, but he wouldn't stop. The chase ended at Chestnut and Hamilton in Southeast Fresno around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday night.
It's unclear why Soto refused to stop, but he's now facing charges of evading police.
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hours after contact drop 1 min ago
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Merced County marijuana grow lands man in jail 8 min ago
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- Man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- 7 health apps you need to know about
- Good Sports: Clovis High baseball
- Merced County marijuana grow lands man in...
11 min ago
- Chowchilla Western Stampede attracts visitors
35 min ago