Man arrested after high speed chase in Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man is in jail after being accused of leading Fresno Police officers on a high speed chase.
Officers say they tried to pull over 27-year-old Rudy Soto in Northwest Fresno, but he wouldn't stop. The chase ended at Chestnut and Hamilton in Southeast Fresno around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday night.
It's unclear why Soto refused to stop, but he's now facing charges of evading police.
- Deputies shoot, kill suspect west of Fresno 2 min ago
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos