Madera County Tire Recycle Information
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Looking to get rid of some old tires that may be laying around in the garage or on your property?
Starting Saturday at 8:30 a.m. residents who live in Madera County can take part in a free tire recycling day. You can bring in up to 20 rimless tires and dispose of them at no cost.
But there are a few rules:
They must be residential tires only
No commercial or tire dealer tires allowed.
And you must have a reservation.
Once again, this is for Madera City and County residents only.
Madera Tire Amnesty Day Date: Saturday, August 24, 2013 Time: 8:30 AM Description: FREE TIRE RECYCLING DAY!!! MADERA CITY & MADERA COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY The City of Madera is holding a Waste Tire Amnesty Day on August 24th in Madera. You may bring up to twenty rimless waste tires to the event and dispose of for FREE. You must have a reservation.
For more information and reservations, please call 661-5082.
Residential tires only! No commercial, No tire dealers or other public agency tires permitted. The Tire Amnesty Program is an ongoing effort to rid Madera County's landscape of waste tires and to prevent illegal tire dumping. Provided as a Community Service by City of Madera and funded by a grant from the Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery
madera, madera county, local
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos