Deadly crash on HWY 99 near Kingsburg
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities are investigating a deadly overnight crash in Fresno County.
The crash happened on Highway 99 around 1 a.m. Friday morning near Kingsburg. Authorities are trying to find out what made the driver lose control and hit a street light.
The car caught on fire after the crash, and the man died at the scene.
The name of the victim has not been released.
kingsburg, fresno county, accident, local
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting 13 min ago
- North Korea deports elderly Bay Area man 19 min ago
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- 2 arrested on sex trafficking charges
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Fresno burglary suspect arrested in Central Fresno
- 3 arrested for mail theft in Madera
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Small Hmong farms losing crops to bitter cold
- US unemployment falls from 7.3 to 7 percent
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Closing arguments in murder trial against paralegal
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by...
27 min ago