Deadly crash on HWY 99 near Kingsburg
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities are investigating a deadly overnight crash in Fresno County.
The crash happened on Highway 99 around 1 a.m. Friday morning near Kingsburg. Authorities are trying to find out what made the driver lose control and hit a street light.
The car caught on fire after the crash, and the man died at the scene.
The name of the victim has not been released.
kingsburg, fresno county, accident, local
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say 51 min ago
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings