Several road closures to affect Valley traffic
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Several major road closures will affect traffic across the Valley starting Sunday night.
In the South Valley, the connector ramps from Highway 198 to Highway 99 will be closed starting at 7 p.m. The ramps will reopen at 6 a.m. Monday.
Starting at 8 p.m. Sunday the connector ramps from Highway 41 to Herndon will be closed along with the intersection at Fresno and Herndon. Those areas will re-open at 6 a.m. Monday.
In Madera crews will be shutting down various ramps from Highway 99, including the Highway 145 connector as of 10 p.m. The ramps are expected to open by 6 a.m. Monday.
The road will be closed due to road construction, and detours will be in place for all construction work
fresno, madera, visalia, traffic, local
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe