Orange Cove authorities search for suspected arsonist
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities in Orange Cove are asking for the public's help tracking down two suspected arsonists.
Investigators say four different fires burned four acres of grass and a shed early Sunday morning. A fence post was still smoldering hours after the fire that happened near Hills Valley and Park.
It took two dozen firefighters to put out the flames, and the chief says the damage could have been much worse if it was windy at the time.
Authorities say a tip helped them track down the suspects in a series of arson fires earlier this year, and now they are hoping someone will come forward to help them solve this case as well.
orange cove, fresno county, arson, local
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room 2 min ago
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced 28 min ago
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- Fresno State to play USC Las Vegas Bowl
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Rain could pose threat to Valley orange crops
- Toys for Tots Marathon Weekend 2013
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Man wanted for shooting near Fresno ice rink arrested
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- HWY 41 opens near Tenaya Lodge after closed due to snow
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow