Police say Porterville man shot to death after attending a gang party
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A 31-year-old man is dead after a shooting in Porterville Sunday morning.
Police officers were called to the 200 block of East Presidio around 2 a.m. Sunday regarding a person who was shot. When officers arrived they found a man lying in the roadway with multiple gunshot wounds. Police say several people and vehicles were seen leaving the area. Investigators say it appears the incident stemmed from an earlier gang party that started in another city.
The victim was taken to Sierra View District Hospital where he later died.
Tune into Action News Live at 6 p.m. and abc30.com for any developments.
porterville, shooting, gang, local
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos