Missing Madera County boy found safe at home
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Sheriff John Anderson announced the search to find a missing boy with Autism ended around 3:30 Wednesday afternoon after he was found back in his home.
14-year old Jacob Frandsen went missing at around 9 AM this morning.
The Sheriff's Office launched a SAR operation that consisted of Deputies, Detectives, Volunteer Ground Pounders, K9 Rescue Teams and volunteers with Madera County Sheriff's Citizens On Patrol.
In addition to Madera County Sheriff's Personnel, dozens of Ranchos residents took to the streets and fields on Horse, bicycle and quads.
The young boy appeared suddenly (unharmed) inside his home shortly after kids were getting off the bus.
missing person, madera county, madera, local
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members 54 min ago
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos