Missing Madera County boy found safe at home
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Sheriff John Anderson announced the search to find a missing boy with Autism ended around 3:30 Wednesday afternoon after he was found back in his home.
14-year old Jacob Frandsen went missing at around 9 AM this morning.
The Sheriff's Office launched a SAR operation that consisted of Deputies, Detectives, Volunteer Ground Pounders, K9 Rescue Teams and volunteers with Madera County Sheriff's Citizens On Patrol.
In addition to Madera County Sheriff's Personnel, dozens of Ranchos residents took to the streets and fields on Horse, bicycle and quads.
The young boy appeared suddenly (unharmed) inside his home shortly after kids were getting off the bus.
missing person, madera county, madera, local
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate 27 min ago
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach 44 min ago
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy 22 min ago
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about