Missing Madera County boy found safe at home
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Sheriff John Anderson announced the search to find a missing boy with Autism ended around 3:30 Wednesday afternoon after he was found back in his home.
14-year old Jacob Frandsen went missing at around 9 AM this morning.
The Sheriff's Office launched a SAR operation that consisted of Deputies, Detectives, Volunteer Ground Pounders, K9 Rescue Teams and volunteers with Madera County Sheriff's Citizens On Patrol.
In addition to Madera County Sheriff's Personnel, dozens of Ranchos residents took to the streets and fields on Horse, bicycle and quads.
The young boy appeared suddenly (unharmed) inside his home shortly after kids were getting off the bus.
missing person, madera county, madera, local
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe