Fresno man shot in face at home used to process marijuana
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police are tying to track down the gunman who shot a man in the face late Monday night.
Investigators said the victim was still able to communicate with officers. He said he was dropped off at an urgent care center after he was shot in a home off San Madele Avenue in Northwest Fresno. He said the suspect walked in and shot him, then took off.
Officers said the home is used to process marijuana, but there's no word yet on any arrests. Detectives are now trying to track down witnesses who may have seen the suspect's getaway car.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, shooting, crimetracker, local
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- Fresno State to play USC Las Vegas Bowl
- New Jersey restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Avatars helping athletes
- Costly headphone disappoints
- 2 arrested in Tulare Co for allegedly shooting man several times
- 4 displaced after Central Fresno house fire
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Rain could pose threat to Valley orange crops
- Toys for Tots Marathon Weekend 2013
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004