Fresno man shot in face at home used to process marijuana
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police are tying to track down the gunman who shot a man in the face late Monday night.
Investigators said the victim was still able to communicate with officers. He said he was dropped off at an urgent care center after he was shot in a home off San Madele Avenue in Northwest Fresno. He said the suspect walked in and shot him, then took off.
Officers said the home is used to process marijuana, but there's no word yet on any arrests. Detectives are now trying to track down witnesses who may have seen the suspect's getaway car.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, shooting, crimetracker, local
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 12 min ago
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week