Man killed in Friant accident
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities are trying to figure out what caused a deadly crash on Millerton Road in Friant.
The crash happened around 9:45 Tuesday night in the area of Friant and Millerton. CHP officials said the driver of a car lost control of the vehicle, and ended up crashing into another three cars. A 26-year-old man, who was a passenger in one of those vehicles, died.
Authorities don't believe alcohol or speed were a factor in the crash.
friant, fresno county, accident, local
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe 14 min ago
- Authorities investigate a shooting in Chowchilla
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east 7 min ago
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite