Covered California testing for Fresno service center jobs
PRESS RELEASE, (KFSN) -- Hiring exam slated for Saturday, September 7th
Covered California" will conduct examinations for positions in its Fresno Service Center on Saturday, September 7. Service Center staff will assist customers in understanding health care coverage options available through Covered California, help determine eligibility for subsidies and tax credits, and enroll Californians in health plans.
Written tests will be administered for both the Program Technician 2 and 3 positions at the Fresno Convention Center located at 720 M St, Fresno, California, 93721. Testing for the Technician 2 position will be at 8 a.m. and 3 p.m., while Technician 3 position testing will be at 11:30 a.m.
Each testing session can accommodate 900 slots. Hiring began in August for service center staff positions. At full capacity, the Fresno Service Center may employ up to 500 technicians.
To be eligible for hire, applicants must pass the test, which includes reading, writing and math. The salary for the Program Technician 2 is $2,638-$2,975 per month ($15.22-$17.16 per hour) and the salary for the Program Technician 3 is $2,951-$3,209 per month ($17.03-$18.51 per hour).
For more information on the Program Technician 2 position, please visit jobs.ca.gov/JOBSGEN
For more information on the Program Technician 3 position, please visit jobs.ca.gov/JOBSGEN
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom 59 min ago
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting 4 min ago
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Electricity problems hit Fresno Co. Sheriff's Office
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident