Suspect stabbed after Central Fresno home invasion
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police are investigating a stabbing that happened just before 10 p.m. Friday in an apartment on North Glenn Avenue in Central Fresno.
Police believe the stabbing victim is one of the suspects in the home invasion. The victims of the home invasion told police they answered a knock at the door, and three men forced their way in and took $1,000 from the apartment. Investigators say one of the men; Kevin McGrew was armed with a rifle.
Officers later found one of the suspects, Turner Kendrick, with a stab wound. Authorities say he was stabbed during a fight with the home invasion victims.
Kendrick is expected to be okay. He and the two other suspects, Kevin and James McGrew, were arrested on home invasion robbery charges. Fresno Police believe the suspects and victims know each other.
fresno, fresno central, home invasion, stabbing, crimetracker, local
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US 20 min ago
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos