Fatal crash in Tulare County kills motorcyclist
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Highway Patrol is investigating a crash that killed a motorcyclist Saturday evening.
The crash happened on Highway 198 in Tulare County. Officers say the driver of a Chevy pickup stopped at the Road 60 stop sign but then pulled out onto the highway, in front of a motorcycle.
The rider hit the front of the truck and died at the scene. There is no word yet on whether the pickup driver was injured, or if drugs or alcohol were involved.
tulare county, local
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos