Fatal crash in Tulare County kills motorcyclist
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Highway Patrol is investigating a crash that killed a motorcyclist Saturday evening.
The crash happened on Highway 198 in Tulare County. Officers say the driver of a Chevy pickup stopped at the Road 60 stop sign but then pulled out onto the highway, in front of a motorcycle.
The rider hit the front of the truck and died at the scene. There is no word yet on whether the pickup driver was injured, or if drugs or alcohol were involved.
tulare county, local
- 4.4 earthquake shakes Los Angeles area 8 min ago
- Crimea declares independence, seizes property 3 min ago
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids 13 min ago
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos