Visalia Police investigate a double shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Visalia man and woman are recovering Monday night at Kaweah Delta Medical Center with gunshot wounds. Visalia police say the victims were shot in their home near Douglas and Vista around 7:00 p.m.
Police are interviewing witnesses trying to piece together what happened. There were officers in the neighborhood of the shooting around responding to something completely unrelated. A victim's friend drove the victims up to the officers asking for help.
The man and woman were taken to the hospital. Police say their injuries are serious but not life-threatening. Witnesses reported seeing two people running from the victim's home earlier Monday night.
Police are looking for the suspects responsible for the shooting.
Stay with Action News and abc30.com for more details.
visalia, tulare county, shooting, local, anthony pura
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe 30 min ago
- Authorities investigate a shooting in Chowchilla
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east 23 min ago
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite