Man dies after East Central Fresno crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police are investigating a deadly crash in East Central Fresno.
It happened around 7:15 Monday morning at Shields and Temperance. Fresno Police investigators say a gold Honda ran a stop sign -- hitting a white Oldsmobile.
The driver of the Honda was found unconcious and later died at a hospital. Investigators say he may have suffered some kind of medical emergency prior to the crash.
The other driver was not injured.
fresno, fresno county, fresno east central, accident, local
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting 4 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related...
3 min ago