Man dies after East Central Fresno crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police are investigating a deadly crash in East Central Fresno.
It happened around 7:15 Monday morning at Shields and Temperance. Fresno Police investigators say a gold Honda ran a stop sign -- hitting a white Oldsmobile.
The driver of the Honda was found unconcious and later died at a hospital. Investigators say he may have suffered some kind of medical emergency prior to the crash.
The other driver was not injured.
fresno, fresno county, fresno east central, accident, local
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch