Fresno man arrested in bizarre arson incident
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Oscar Tobar, 20, was arrested after he was accused of setting a travel trailer on fire in Southeast Fresno.
Authorities were called to the area of Walling and Church around 1:30 a.m. Monday morning after getting reports of a fire.
When they arrived, they found Tobar running and screaming. The suspect told authorities he set the fire because he had done meth and thought demons were attacking him.
No injuries were reported. Tobar is in jail on arson charges.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, arson, fire, local
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs
- Video: Take a tour of the 'smartphone home'
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident