Visalia car crash causes multiple vehicle fires
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Five vehicles caught on fire after a car plowed into the Giant Chevrolet car dealership in Visalia.
According to the Visalia Police Department, a small car crashed into several other vehicles at the Giant Chevrolet dealership in Visalia just after 4 a.m. on Sunday morning. The car crash caused a total of five vehicles to catch on fire, and sheared off a nearby fire hydrant.
Police said the car involved in the accident was completely consumed by fire and the fire extended to four new Chevrolet Silverado Pickup trucks.
The new vehicle loss is estimated at $160,000. No injuries were reported as a result of the fire.
visalia, tulare county, accident, fire, local
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Fire Safety
57 min ago