Fresno woman accused of stabbing boyfriend in the back
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police say a woman was arrested this morning on suspicion of stabbing her boyfriend in the back.
It happened just before 7 a.m. at Hughes near Lorna in Central Fresno. Investigators say the suspect began arguing with her boyfriend after finding out he was cheating on her.
Then, officers say, she pulled out a knife and stabbed the man in the back.
The woman has not been identified.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, crimetracker, stabbing, local, amanda venegas
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno 50 min ago
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88 57 min ago
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies