North Fork couple arrested on murder charges
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Madera County man involved in a child endangerment case last year is now in jail on murder charges, along with his wife.
Marc and Patricia McMurrain are accused of killing Marc's brother, Christopher Garrity, who lived with the couple in North Fork.
Last May Marc McMurrain's baby boy fell out of his car at a picnic area near the Pines Resort. He was questioned on child endangerment charges but not arrested.
The child survived but had to be airlifted to the hospital.
north fork, madera county, homicide, murder, crimetracker, local
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Highway 41 closed near Tenaya Lodge
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather