Fire officials investigate abandoned house fire near Kingsburg
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Crews from three different fire departments are investigating a house fire near the city of Kingsburg.
Cal Fire says an abandoned home on the 14000 block of South Madsen burst into flames around 3 a.m. Saturday. When fire fighters arrived the back of the home was consumed by fire.
At one point a nearby garage was threatened but crews were able to save it and keep the flames spreading to homes across the street.
Investigators say they plan to interview witnesses and continue to process the scene.
kingsburg, fresno county, fire, local
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list 54 min ago
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Truck driver pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- New Jersey restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Avatars helping athletes
- Costly headphone disappoints