2 inmates missing from Corcoran prison
CORCORAN, Calif. (KFSN) -- Corcoran says two minimum security inmates were discovered missing around 9:30 p.m. Sunday night.
The two inmates have been identified as Alejandro Flores and Isidro Sanchez. Both men were assigned to work at the dairy which is outside the electric fence perimeter. Officials said they were last seen around 7:30 p.m. Sunday during an information count at their job site.
Prison officials describe Flores as a Hispanic inmate with a medium build, dark complexion, brown eyes and brown hair. He was last seen wearing a white jumpsuit with "CDCR Prisoner" printed on the clothing. Flores is 5' 6" and weighs 138 pounds.
Sanchez is described as a Hispanic inmate with medium build, light complexion, brown eyes and brown hair. He was last seen wearing a white jumpsuit with "CDCR Prisoner" printed on the clothing. Sanchez is 5' 6" and weighs 172 pounds.
Sanchez 36, was serving a two year sentence for Possession of Marijuana for Sale. Sanchez was scheduled to parole in November 2013.
Prison Officials are continuing the search for inmates Flores and Sanchez and local law agencies have been notified. If anyone sees them or knows of their whereabouts, please notify local law enforcement officials and California State Prison Corcoran at (559) 992-6120, or call 9-1-1.
corcoran, corcoran state prison, kings county, local
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach 30 min ago
- Two killed in shooting in Lindcove
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Former Bell city manager gets 12 years in prison
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View' 57 min ago
- Strahan's 'GMA' side job confirmed with his visit 57 min ago
- Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed 57 min ago
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman