Man injured in Central Fresno shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police are looking for the gunman who injured a man in Central Fresno.
Officers responded to an apartment complex near Marks and Dakota around 7 p.m. Monday.
It's unclear what led up to the shooting, but authorities say the victim had to be taken to Community Regional Medical Center where he is listed in critical condition.
Anyone with information about this shooting is urged to contact police.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, shooting, local
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane 41 min ago
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings
- Photos: Incredible images from Colorado car chase