Man injured in Central Fresno shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police are looking for the gunman who injured a man in Central Fresno.
Officers responded to an apartment complex near Marks and Dakota around 7 p.m. Monday.
It's unclear what led up to the shooting, but authorities say the victim had to be taken to Community Regional Medical Center where he is listed in critical condition.
Anyone with information about this shooting is urged to contact police.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, shooting, local
- 4.1 earthquake shakes the Central Valley
- Fresno City Council holds public hearing on Westlake development
- Vigil held for victims of gang violence in Porterville
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial
- abcnews: Paul Ryan Says Presidential Ambitions Not... 8 min ago
- LA psychic, husband charged with curse scam
- California prostitutes win victim compensation
- Chaos, gunbattles, hungry kids in Central African Republic
- Lawmakers frustrated, optimistic about farm bill
- FUSD fears losing millions for low-income students
- Marathoner Fresno police officer outruns serial burglar
- Gang member arrested after ABC30 story comment
- Clovis crash leaves motorcycle rider in critical condition
- How to make Christmas cookies and cocktails