Controlled release at Cole Elementary due to sexual assault suspect
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police activity in the area of Bullard and Helm in Clovis led to the controlled release of students at Cole Elementary Thursday afternoon.
Police were looking for a sexual assault suspect.
The controlled release meant kids were able to go home with a parent, but weren't allowed to walk home on their own.
The controlled release ended around 5pm, after police searched the area and could not find the suspect.
crimetracker, sex crimes, clovis, fresno county, fresno, local, carlos saucedo
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos