Funeral Donation account for Cynthia Watkins
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Candlelight Vigil was held to honor the life of Cynthia Watkins, a woman who was shot to death in her Southeast Fresno home.
Fresno Police said the 38-year-old was home with her children at 7 p.m. on Sept. 13th when shots were fired, from her assailant. They were in the same room when their mother was shot to death, in a double murder suicide.
A Donation Account has been set up at Chase Bank to help her family pay for funeral arrangements. Donations are being taken at any Chase branch in the area, and can be made to the Cynthia Watkins Funeral Expenses Donation Account 3020275417
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops 45 min ago
- Fresno State to play USC Las Vegas Bowl
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Rain could pose threat to Valley orange crops
- Toys for Tots Marathon Weekend 2013
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Man wanted for shooting near Fresno ice rink arrested
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- HWY 41 opens near Tenaya Lodge after closed due to snow
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Central Valley farmers see minimal damage...
50 min ago