New exhibits and ways to save at The Big Fresno Fair
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- On October 2 gates will open and The Big Fresno Fair will be in full swing.
The countdown is on and Fresno Fair organizers are working hard to bring Valley residents yet another great time at the fair. This year organizers are excited to bring new exhibits for all to enjoy.
"We are standing in our new reptile house, that will exhibit all different kinds of lizards and snakes and then we will have a large monitor lizard that will be in our big tank," Deputy Manager Lauri King said.
Fair goers will have the opportunity to walk among extinct creatures at the Discover the Dinosaurs exhibit with huge robot-like dinosaurs roaming through the tent. In keeping with the animal theme the fair also welcomes a new sea lion show.
"They are going to be doing shows daily. They will also be up there so you can go and meet the sea lions and take pictures with them," King said.
Coming back from last year are some big time savings, including a savings coupon book with over $200 in coupons, season passes, and an unlimited carnival ride wrist band. The last day to purchase these items at a discounted price is October 1.
To join in on all the fun and save a little bit of money you can come to the fairgrounds ticket office, Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
fresno, fresno county, local, gaby rodriguez
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls