UCP Day celebrates abilities
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The United Cerebral Palsy of Central California helps hundreds children and adults. Now the organization is coming together with the community for its first "UCP Day" to celebrate the abilities of local residents.
UCP day is a movement of dozens of organizations and thousands of individuals standing up and choosing to celebrate the abilities of all of us and educate participants on how UCP of Central California is changing lives.
------ For more information visit www.ucpday.com
fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, charity, local, amanda venegas
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos