UCP Day celebrates abilities
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The United Cerebral Palsy of Central California helps hundreds children and adults. Now the organization is coming together with the community for its first "UCP Day" to celebrate the abilities of local residents.
UCP day is a movement of dozens of organizations and thousands of individuals standing up and choosing to celebrate the abilities of all of us and educate participants on how UCP of Central California is changing lives.
------ For more information visit www.ucpday.com
fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, charity, local, amanda venegas
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hours after contact drop 2 min ago
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Merced County marijuana grow lands man in jail 10 min ago
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- Man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- 7 health apps you need to know about
- Good Sports: Clovis High baseball
- Merced County marijuana grow lands man in...
13 min ago
- Chowchilla Western Stampede attracts visitors
37 min ago