Fresno fire crews call for mayday during structure fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno fire crews had to call for a mayday after a building collapsed due to a structure fire.
The fire happened while firefighters were trying to put out the flames at Belmont and Thorne. Investigators are trying to figure out what caused the building to fall. No one was injured when the structure fell and no other injuries were reported.
fresno, fire, local
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn 33 min ago
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- California farmers to get more water 16 min ago
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession 23 min ago
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- Photos: Pictures show killer spared at the gallows
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- Photos: Easter traditions explained
- Hanford man arrested in child porn,...
39 min ago