Breast Cancer Awareness Month; going pink
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Many people around the country will be wearing pink to bring awareness to breast cancer.
Today and throughout the month you will see pink across the ABC network to raise awareness about the disease that has impacted nearly every American.
Action News Anchor Liz Harrison, a breast cancer survivor, was in Clovis Tuesday morning with the stories of fellow Valley survivors.
Watch videos above for more on this story.
clovis, fresno county, local, liz harrison
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos