Breast Cancer Awareness Month; going pink
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Many people around the country will be wearing pink to bring awareness to breast cancer.
Today and throughout the month you will see pink across the ABC network to raise awareness about the disease that has impacted nearly every American.
Action News Anchor Liz Harrison, a breast cancer survivor, was in Clovis Tuesday morning with the stories of fellow Valley survivors.
Watch videos above for more on this story.
clovis, fresno county, local, liz harrison
- Pedestrian killed in HWY 99 hit and run in Fresno 22 min ago
- Massage parlor shutdown after tips of prostitution
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma 17 min ago
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Porterville prepares for Iris Festival
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos