FBI agent's guns stolen during home burglary in northwest Houston
HOUSTON -- Authorities are searching for two men wanted for questioning in connection with a series of northwest Houston break-ins, including the home of an FBI agent.
The FBI says the agent's home was broken into on September 23, and several weapons, including a Remington 870 short-barreled shotgun and a Glock 22 handgun, were stolen from a gun locker. Some credit cards also were taken.
The agent's home was among several burglarized in the area of Hollister and West Little York over the past several months. Authorities are now looking for two men who were captured on video using the agent's personal credit cards at Willowbrook Mall the day after the burglary.
The first man is described as a Hispanic male, with a heavy-set build. He was pictured wearing a white T-shirt bearing the words "Play Cloths High Rollers" on the front. Later the same day, he was pictured wearing a black T-shirt and black shorts.
The second man is described as a taller, thinner Hispanic male. He was wearing a red shirt with the words "Ca$h Only" on the front. He was wearing a large gold chain around his neck, and a large white watch on his wrist.
The men were last seen driving away from the Willowbrook Mall in a black sedan.
The FBI warns that theft of government property is a federal felony. Anyone who's spotted the stolen weapons is asked to call the Crime Stoppers tip line or the Houston office of the FBI.
Crime Stoppers of Houston is offering up to $5,000 for information leading to the charging and arrest of anyone involved in the case. If you have information about this crime, or the property stolen, please call the Crime Stoppers Tip Line at 713-222-TIPS (8477), or the Houston office of the FBI at 713-693-5000.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- The Red Wave hits the road 7 min ago
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl game losing streak 24 min ago
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room fight
- Wheels of Hope awards Valley family a new car
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- 'Dogs get chance to break bowl game losing...
26 min ago
- Fresno State football fans gear up for the...
32 min ago
- Bulldog Cadillac greats Fresno State fans...
14 min ago
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos