Katy ISD issues stranger danger alert
HOUSTON -- Katy ISD police have issued a stranger danger alert after a few students reported a suspicious woman near Bear Creek Elementary.
According to the school district police, several students were walking in the 4800 block of Hickory Downs Drive around 7:30am Monday when a van pulled up beside them and a woman signaled a student to come over. When the student refused, the woman drove off.
The woman was described only as a Hispanic female around the age of 40. She was driving a dark blue Ford van.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season 33 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- Electricity problems hit Fresno Co. Sheriff's Office
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident