Crane falls on construction worker in west Houston
HOUSTON -- SkyEye13 HD was over a construction site in west Houston on Monday where a worker was hurt in a crane accident.
Firefighters said the victim was working at a site on Memorial Drive near Eldridge in the Energy Corridor Monday afternoon when the crane fell on him.
The worker suffered leg injuries.
There is no word on his condition or what caused the accident.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Man stabs his uncle in the neck in SE Fresno
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Apartment fire displaces 8 people in SE Fresno
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Record number of manatee deaths reported in 2013
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos