Man found shot to death without shoes on SE Houston street
HOUSTON -- Police found a man shot to death in the middle of the street in southeast Houston.
The body was discovered last night on Randolph and Constellation.
Authorities say the victim's shoes were missing and his pants were pulled down almost below his waist. No arrests have been made.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe