Police: Man shoots neighbor during argument over $4
HOUSTON -- Investigators say an argument over $4 between two neighbors in northeast Houston escalated to a shooting.
It happened just before 5pm at the Legacy Apartments on Lockwood near Collingsworth.
Investigators say two neighbors got into an argument over $4.
At one point, the suspect, a 50-year-old man, went to his second-floor apartment, got a gun and went back downstairs and shot the victim in the chest.
The victim was transported to Memorial Hermann Hospital but is expected to survive.
Meanwhile, police dogs are searching the area for a gun, and officers are awaiting a search warrant to go into the home.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos