Police: Man shoots neighbor during argument over $4
HOUSTON -- Investigators say an argument over $4 between two neighbors in northeast Houston escalated to a shooting.
It happened just before 5pm at the Legacy Apartments on Lockwood near Collingsworth.
Investigators say two neighbors got into an argument over $4.
At one point, the suspect, a 50-year-old man, went to his second-floor apartment, got a gun and went back downstairs and shot the victim in the chest.
The victim was transported to Memorial Hermann Hospital but is expected to survive.
Meanwhile, police dogs are searching the area for a gun, and officers are awaiting a search warrant to go into the home.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy 20 min ago
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children 3 min ago
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hours after contact drop
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Merced County marijuana grow lands man in jail
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- Fresno kidnap, sex assault suspect changes plea
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- Good Sports: Clovis High baseball
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting...
19 min ago