Police: Robbers use airsoft gun to rob UH student
HOUSTON -- Police say a group of men tried to rob a University of Houston student with an airsoft gun.
It happened around 10:30pm Sunday in the Bayou Oaks visitor parking lot.
The student told police three men showed a gun and demanded her car keys. UH police arrested a suspect nearby, and that's when they discovered it was an air soft gun.
They are still looking for two other suspects.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Man stabs his uncle in the neck in SE Fresno
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Apartment fire displaces 8 people in SE Fresno
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Record number of manatee deaths reported in 2013
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos